Thursday, December 13, 2012

ChristmasTime in D.C.

 I was in Washington, D.C., earlier this week and some friends and I took some time to go see the National Christmas Tree, located in the Ellipse in front of the White House. It was a festive place! The hustle and bustle of the city is always a great experience. I enjoy seeing the monuments and the White House on my visits to D.C. Remember: Click on the photos to enlarge them for better viewing!

 This is the first post of this new blog. I ran out of space at my old blog: http://martykittrellphotos.blogspot.com. If you are new to my photos, go there and see thousands. There are also thousands of local and area photos located at www.martykittrell.com. Enjoy...and Merry Christmas!







1 comment:

  1. Awesome, as always, Marty ... I'm looking forward to you filling the pages of your new blog with thousands more of your glorious pictures. Each and every one is truly a work of art ...

    Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family ... hope it's the best one ever!

    ReplyDelete