Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter 2013





 I spent this morning with Jesus. Looking up a a representation of Him hanging on a cross. In the early morning hours. Thinking about what He had done for me. To save me. To save you...if you will allow it. Sometimes I forget...or just don't think about...His crucifixion. The pain. The agony. Being alone. I felt a smidgen of that this morning. But the longer I was there, the more at peace I felt. For I am loved. By the Creator. His Son. His Holy Spirit. I am one of His own. I am His child.  I will have reason to celebrate on Sunday. For He lives!  If all you and your family have to look forward to tomorrow is some chocolate candy in a basket, let me tell you this...There's more. Much more...Jesus Christ died for you and then rose again to give you eternal life. All you have to do is accept Him. It's that simple. Really. And when you do, life takes on a whole new meaning. One with purpose. One with joy. Thank you, Jesus.

These photos were taken at Cedar Hill Cemetery in Vicksburg, Miss. Call me and I will take you to see if in person. And we can talk....

1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazing! I know exactly where this was taken and I would have never thought about taking this angle at sunrise! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete